Using Your Opponent’s Involuntary Body Reactions
The first Master Series seminar is focused on involuntary and unconscious body responses and how to use them to your own advantage.
In this masters level seminar, martial artists will learn to elicit and use their opponent’s unconscious and involuntary responses to become more effective fighters.
- Use the energy from your opponent’s resistance to move them making your techniques almost irresistible.
- Change angle of your opponent’s force.
- Use your opponent’s own force to change their structure and control the fight.
- Capitalize on your opponent’s natural reaction to pressure to change your opponent’s balance and create opportunities for throws.
- Proper use of pressure points and joint locks for fighting.
This seminar will be held on April 17, 2021 from 2:00 to 3:30 PM at the Shaolin Arts Studio, located at 8271 W. Lake Pleasant Pkwy, Ste 101, Peoria AZ 85383. The price is $150 per person. Minimum rank of black belt is required. Space is limited.